'Tis the Season 'Tis the Season

The animation itself is okayyy I guess, but the voice acting and story telling were great. Need to practice your drawing more and you will be a top notch animator.

Axelstation responds:

I'm definitely practicing a lot so I can continue advancing my art. Like you said, there's definitely room for improvement. Still, I'm glad you liked the other aspects of the cartoon! Thanks for checking it out and for being honest with your review ^^

loves me, loves me not loves me, loves me not

Holy shit, so freaking great I absolutely adore this.

Jojo's Hot dog adventure Jojo's Hot dog adventure

I haven't laughed so much in a while. The sound quality is the biggest gripe I have with this (besides obviously getting a new microphone if you can, I would recommend you look up a Ricepirates voice acting tutorials). Also the animation needs a lot more work and refinement, but that will come with more practice. Good luck.

Zikpotimus responds:

thanks, yea I know about the recording thing that needs to get better, they arent mine they are from my friends's microphones, but it sure will be better in next time.
and yea, I really gotta start not being lazy when I animate lol

Shark Lifting 2 Shark Lifting 2

A GREAT FUCKING GAME. I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT. Awesome work on everything A+

Wiesi responds:

Thanks for playing!

They Live: The Game They Live: The Game

Great tribute to They Live and Roddy Piper...but for a game I think it has some major, major difficulty issues (or I don't know how to play :D). What I mean by difficulty is that for quite some time I couldn't get past the second wave of enemies. If I wasn't as fan of your work I don't think I would have bothered to play for as long as I did. But if your sole reason was to make a cool, creative tribute you succeeded (which kinda negates my entire critique).

P.S. I liked "Hell comes to frogtown" more ;)

deathink responds:

Thanks a real lot man.

Heart Star Heart Star

A very fun game, with a cool concept

Notch on his divine throne Notch on his divine throne

I lovvve the style and atmosphere. Great job you

TJ is Garbage. TJ is Garbage.

So you are the guy who did the design, cool

TomahawkTerror responds:

Yup, I got so hyped when I saw they actually made a T of it.

08/2015 raffle price : dexter's mom 08/2015 raffle price : dexter's mom

needs more butt

pinoytoons responds:

haha i knew someone would say that