'Tis the Season 'Tis the Season

The animation itself is okayyy I guess, but the voice acting and story telling were great. Need to practice your drawing more and you will be a top notch animator.

Axelstation responds:

I'm definitely practicing a lot so I can continue advancing my art. Like you said, there's definitely room for improvement. Still, I'm glad you liked the other aspects of the cartoon! Thanks for checking it out and for being honest with your review ^^

loves me, loves me not loves me, loves me not

Holy shit, so freaking great I absolutely adore this.

Jojo's Hot dog adventure Jojo's Hot dog adventure

I haven't laughed so much in a while. The sound quality is the biggest gripe I have with this (besides obviously getting a new microphone if you can, I would recommend you look up a Ricepirates voice acting tutorials). Also the animation needs a lot more work and refinement, but that will come with more practice. Good luck.

Zikpotimus responds:

thanks, yea I know about the recording thing that needs to get better, they arent mine they are from my friends's microphones, but it sure will be better in next time.
and yea, I really gotta start not being lazy when I animate lol

Jake's Amazing Stunt Jake's Amazing Stunt

I don't care about Homestuck, like at all. But the animation it self s pretty neat, creative and made me smirk. The fact that you made it enjoyable without needing any previous knowledge about homestuck is really great. Nice job guy :D

sonic idk sonic idk

newgrounds and sonic videos, can't get anymore nostalgic than that

madness turbo test madness turbo test

I am not saying your animation is bad, but as you mention yourself it's a test "madness turbo test",
"To do this test". Post it when you have it done. Other than that looks like a regular madness short.

madnessturbo responds:

oh, thank you have a suggestion: D

Steadfast Stanley Steadfast Stanley

The beginning of this was so heartwarming. The thing I loved the most about this is definitely the backgrounds. I really adore the way you did them, for some reason they just sparked nostalgia in to me. Great Job.

Brad Shitts Brad Shitts

bullshit, not enough chins on Arin

Jae responds:

lmfao! best first comment.

Bear & Bunny Boo 2 Bear & Bunny Boo 2

I remember seeing your older animation and woah man you progressed so much.

Super Drunk Super Drunk